Do you want to join an innovative and exciting startup that's on the brink of breaking through in an industry that's been craving disruption for years?
We're expanding our award-winning marketing team and looking for a hungry and innovative marketing executive with a penchant for digital marketing, SEO and marketing automation.
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing you’ll be overseeing the company's digital footprint and be part of expanding the B2B marketing operation into new areas. You’ll be responsible for assisting with marketing campaign projects as well as launching new strategies, markets and campaigns. In short, you’ll get to do a lot of different and exciting things.
This position is ideal for someone who is driven and that thrives in an atmosphere where everyone works hard as a team and you’ll be given the opportunity to shape the company’s future.
- Experience using HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Knowledge in SEO and how to establish web authority
- A wizard in HTML and CSS
- Expertise in Google AdWords/AdRoll implementations
- You're a doer with a drive to innovate and learn with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Inbound marketing experience driving lead generation through inbound marketing
- Team player who can work with both developers and sales to drive exceptional customer experiences.
- Develop site strategy, content and development roadmap to align with persona and buyer journeys. Partner with external PR-agency and internal stakeholders to define domain strategy.
- Manage and optimize PPC advertising and ABM strategies to help grow inbound leads.
- Manage web project pipeline from design to testing, website content and blog updates and conversion optimization.
- Work with Marketing team, Content, Customer Service, and Sales teams to deliver exceptional user experience for website visitors – one that is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling, with content that drives lead acquisition.
- Conduct website, blog and landing page audit and develop website optimization strategy to increase conversions across all digital and web touch points.
- Participate in projects around A/B and multivariate testing and optimization efforts.
- Analyze user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate more conversions; analyze website and conversion metrics to drive new recommendations.
- Own the web tech stack including CMS (HubSpot) and Analytics (Google Analytics/SEMRush). Recommend enhancements, usability upgrades and fixes based on needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of web development trends, tools, and technologies.
Skills and Experience
- You've marketed SaaS software or B2B products previously in a high-growth startup environment.
- Experience in marketing globally and owning the digital customer journey.
- Worked with large data sets to drive new traffic and optimize lead generation.
- Experience running multi-channel lead generation campaigns.
- Executed ABM campaigns that help drive sales.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects and requests.
- Effective communicator able to effectively influence technical and marketing partners.
- Flexible and adaptable, self-starter, able to execute with minimal guidance in a fast-pace environment.