This is a large release, adding much exciting new functionality. Some of the larger additions are:
- Support for 2 Factor Authentication: We now integrate with Scorpion Software's Auth Anvil product. Please contact them if you would like to purchase tokens to use with Harmony.
- Synthetic Date Dimensions: Any date fields in the reporting can now be filtered and grouped by date, month and year
- Ability to CC Harmony on emails: You can now CC the the system on communications with customers. Harmony will store and index the communication against the customer.
- Calendar Integration: Every user has a unique calendar URL which can be optionally enabled. This means you can include your Harmony calendar in either Outlook or Google Apps or indeed anything which supports iCal.
- Custom Fields by Sub Type: You can now define subtypes for any type of object (quote, customer etc) and specify which custom fields are relevant to that subtype. Very useful!
- Asset Register: You can create assets and log tickets against them and define customer contract coverage
- Ability to place customers on hold
- And much much more.....