FULLY CONFIGURABLE, fast, heterogeneous, PROCESS DRIVEN, enterprise-wide Kanban boards fully integrated into and driven by Harmony’s advanced business process engine
We are delighted to announce the launch of what we believe to be an industry first: process-driven Kanban boards that you can design the way you wish to view and access data objects and items. Basically, this allows you to take a board and add to it the things you need to deal with, in effect, your whole job in a single coherent view!
And, because these boards are driven by Harmony’s processes, refresh the view and watch objects march across the screen as work is completed and/or arrives. It’s like having a robot manage your in and out tray for you. Forget paying extra for a Kanban application and rekeying everything, with Harmony this is fully process integrated, you do the work, Harmony maintains the boards for you. Simple.
How does this work? We have extended our object and item grid queries to make them “board-able”. The settings on the board column allow you to group processes under sub-headings, specify individual, team or overall view security (separating enterprise, team or personal boards), set-up sort orders, filters and decide how much and which data to show on the cards (both open and closed) using the column selector.
- Not sure if you have processed all the orders? Check out the Order Board and it will show you all the items in progress.
- Want to make sure you have finished invoicing? Check out the Invoice Board and it will show you everything item of business on the way to invoicing so you will never leave things half done.
- Want to see which teams are maxed out with tickets approaching SLA by team? Simple: set your columns by team and check out your new team board.
- Do you work with tickets and/or on projects? Build yourself a personal work board which sorts your work into status columns.
- Need to view the testing back-log? Check out the testing column on the feature board.
- Need a team planning meeting? Throw the project board on the big screen and huddle around.
Remember, all the data you are seeing comes from your projects and service desk tickets as modelled in Harmony directly: one data set, no interface errors to worry about or manual updates to chase.
Don’t like the standard boards? Just edit them or design your own. The configurability is unlimited (including custom field related queries) and all included in Harmony’s low single price. Best of all, like the rest of Harmony, the boards even work on your smart phone!
The visibility and bottleneck management capability is outstanding. This will completely change the way you think at work, improve your control and save you an immense amount of time. This is probably the biggest new idea to come to PSA tools in years.
If you don’t want to miss this opportunity to get your world under control, call us today to arrange a demo. We guarantee that when you see it, you’ll just want to use it.
NB existing customers: The release containing boards is entering its beta phase in January and will be rolled out to subscribed users then. General availability to existing users who are on the latest release and to new customers will follow shortly after.
About the Author: Harmony Business Systems Ltd (HBS) is the company behind HarmonyPSA, the most complete cloud PSA software on the market. Developed with functionality to cater for even the most complex needs of MSPs, VARs, ISVs and Professional Services organisations, HarmonyPSA truly is the next generation of PSA systems. HBS is an independent company based in the UK. Follow HarmonyPSA on Twitter or LinkedIn