Check out your business profile against Harmony's functionality
B2B Software Development, Services and Sales
Perfectly. This is the core business we designed Harmony to run
Managed Services Provider
Harmony's first customer was a large MSP. We have deep niche functionality to automate the complex billing models MSP's need
Harmony's rich and flexible product model is able to control any SAAS delivery contract model with ease
Whether you are in PR, Human Resources, Engineering, Project Management or Technology, Harmony will run your PS business better than anything else on the market
Harmony's assignment based project model, with back-to-back contractor self-billing delivers a fully automated Agency Services solution
Value Added Reseller
Harmony supports back-to-back purchase order processing making VARs more effective and tighter controlled. Quote and order-level gross margin analysis makes price approvals fully transparent
B2C Packaged Software
We'd love to say Harmony is perfect for this, but to be honest it isn't. There are tools out there more geared towards supporting B2C e-commerce and sales models. Sorry!
Hardware Manufacturer or Reseller
Again, we would love you to use Harmony but you would be better off with a more traditional ERP solution
Which description best suits your business profile and growth point?
"I'm running a small software company with a dozen employees. I do most of the finance stuff myself. Why should I bother with control software at this early stage?"
So much of this will then be automated leaving you time to build the business. Not only that, Harmony will improve your customer’s impression of your professionalism and ensure you get your invoices out on time. The formalisation of quotes and orders will effortlessly improve your contract paperwork and protect your IP
"We've been operating for 10 years or so with a solid and loyal customer base that delivers steady rather than spectacular growth. I have a range of back-office solutions and spreadsheets that suit our business, why should I change?"
The disjointed nature of your control environment will be impeding growth and making MIS hard to generate. There will be opportunities to maximise your return from your customers if only you could see the data presented properly. Harmony will deliver this, and a lot more besides
"We've recently acquired another company and are focused on integrating their operations with ours. We don’t have time to run an implementation project as well"
Now is the perfect time to implement a solution across the organisation. Leave it and you will find that the economies of scale are hard to deliver and the information needed to develop the business is harder to generate. We can start with CRM footprint so at least your sales process is centralised and then develop across the other back-office areas at time permits
"We're at the end of our ability to fund growth organically and feel the need to bring in an investor to help us exploit the market fully. Why should I waste time and spend money putting in a control solution?"
You want to present your business as an organised and tightly run ship with effective cash-flow processing and accurate management accounts. This will both add financial value to your proposition and de-risk it from the investor’s standpoint making your pitch stronger more effective and more likely to succeed
"We're growing really fast, taking on new customers as quickly as we can absorb them. I don’t have time to worry about back-office automation"
Congratulations, sounds like you have a high class problem to solve. However, the speed of growth has its own problems and if you lose control of the processing and billing, that growth could easily ruin your business. Harmony will ensure that this rapid growth is manageable and the books never get behind
"We've thought a lot about this and decided we only need a timesheet system not a full enterprise solution"
I’m sure you’ve done your homework, but we think you’re wrong. Timesheets don’t generate invoices and re-modelling orders onto a timesheet system creates double entry and mistakes. Harmony joins it all up with no double entry and no mistakes. Call us and we’ll explain the benefits of going further
"They all sound interesting, but none of these really resonate with me"
Send us your business snapshot and we will respond by return with reason Harmony will ease your pain and help you grow your business
01. It has been written to solve this exact problem, it is not a hybrid or a customisation of a generic product
02. It has a fresh, intuitive and fast user interface supported by an architecture that is optimised for global performance over the web
03. It uses the latest web development thinking, creating a scalable and secure architecture
04. It is not modular and there are no third-party add-ins to buy, all the functionality to run your business is in one place, one database, one user interface, one experience, one price per month
05. It is fully multi-currency, multi-jurisdictional and tenanted multi-divisional. It is built global but acts local
06. It will also standardise and control your post-contract process
07. It is not a domestic US import with a veneer of globalisation, it has been developed from the beginning to serve a global market-place with the flexibility in configuration this requires
08. Its rich product modelling supports straight-through processing with exception only intervention. This model allows the product element to self-process through its complete lifecycle (call us and we will explain this bit, it’s very cool....)
09. Ticket management is fully integrated with billing and contract management, so all aspects of product support are in one place providing total control and on-demand analytics
10. It has a journal interface to your ledger, not a document one. This allows it to control referred revenue and other balance sheet bookings from within the business context simplifying your ledger activities and reducing manual work
11. And we’re nice to deal with
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
Come and visit us at SITS15!
We will be on stand 904 at the IT Service and Management Show, 3-5 June 2015, Olympia, London.